“Class 10,11,12 More Fun To Learn” Visual Learning Is Smart Learning
Teacher dictates and students learn is more of a realistic picture of the past than present age. In this age of YouTube, Vimeo, Smart Classrooms, Skype, Elearning and related platforms, it is a very explicit fact that viewing is believing and learning without factual evidence is no more acceptable. The Fahem app aims to enhance learning for students of Class 10, 11, and 12 in Oman by following the new smart way of learning. This App enables students to learn class specific chapters with the help of videos. Students can also share interesting videos relating to specific chapter and topic heads.
- App Theme: means usage of separate colour themes to differentiate the three classes within the app. For Class 10 the whole app is orange, Cass 11 it is Dark blue and Class 12 Light blue.
- Profile Page: displays the user email ID, school name, location and Class.
- Home Page: is the main page and contains the class selector. Users can select his/her required Class using the class selector and view the subjects pertaining to the selected class.
- Subject Page: enables users to view the list of lessons under each selected subjects. Also there is a link to the syllabus pdf viewer in this page and users can web view syllabus details when required by clicking the link.
- Videos Page: is placed inside each lessons listed in the Subject page. On tapping a particular lesson, all videos related to selected lesson will list down and users can view the video description and select as per his/her interest.
- Upload Video: enables users to upload informative and lessonrelated videos under each lesson head. The upload option is available within the Videos page and Vimeo is used to upload videos.
- Statistics Page: can be selected from the Menu and this page provide informations like most viewed video in Fahem, most viewed video in each class, the class that posted highest number of videos on Fahem and Top liked videos in Fahem.
- Favorites: enables users to hit a <3 kind of button and add a particular video they liked the most into their Favourites list.
- Subscribe an User: helps users to follow and subscribe videos of other users whom they think post apt and valueadding videos. Subscribing to particular user videos enable users to get push notifications each time the user they follow post a new video on Fahem.
The Fahem app aims to enhance learning for students of Class 10, 11, and 12 in Oman by following the new smart way of learning. This App enables students to learn class specific chapters with the help of videos. Students can also share interesting videos relating to specific chapter and topic heads.