Pachakam is the malayalam term for cooking. Cooking is an art of creating new dishes and enriching existing dishes by adding or subtracting a few ingredients. Well if you agree that the real joy is in sharing, then Pachakam website is poised to multiply your joy by sharing your recipes in video or word doc. form through a simple upload and no postal troubles. Gone are days when you could only share easymake recipes to TV channels and if lucky get it broadcasted and recognised. Pachakam website is designed exclusively for all those food lovers and learners to upload and learn new recipes simultaneously.
- Recipe Categories – helps view recipes under various heads like vegetarian, nonvegetarian, snacks, sweets, desserts and beverages. Under each head further subhead filters like breakfast, curries, soups etc is available to help browsers get their desired recipe in no time. A snap of the final dish and its few details in thumbnail view is given for every recipe under all heads making identification of the dish certain and clear.
- Search Recipes – enables advanced filtering of recipes based on search filters like new recipes, region based, video recipes, special categories, etc.
- Pachakam Corner – helps each individual person to share their recipe. It also showcases kids recipes, step by step photo, bachelor recipes, mappila recipes and video recipes.
- Sorting – every page in this website can be sorted according to the browser convenience. Viewers can sort the number of recipes they want to view in a single page and also sort based on name, date, videos, etc.
- Rating – helps new viewers to select for trial, a new dish with confidence by viewing the rating given to it. Thus the star rating facility in the website is a great means for appreciating great tastes posted and shared.