App Development |
10 Best Framework for Android App Development in 2022
10 Best Framework for Android App Development in 2022
For several years now Android has successfully held the position as one of the best mobile phone operating systems. According to several reports, by 2021 Android had acquired about 85% of the total market shares for mobile phone operating systems. There are more than 2 billion people around the globe who are actively using smartphones and this makes the Android app market an extremely lucrative and thriving sector for businesses and entrepreneurs. If you have an android application for your business or are planning to get one launched soon you need to know all about Android app development frameworks. In this article, we shall discuss the 10 best android app development frameworks of 2022.
What is an Android App Development framework?
Businesses have long shown that apps are the best way to expand an existing customer base. There is no dearth of successful original concept apps in the Play Store today. The process of app development has slowly been simplified over time to the benefit of the mobile application business. Almost every business in all domains of the industry can launch their mobile apps without much hassle and target a whole new set of audiences for their products or services.
10 Best Android App Development Frameworks
The following paragraphs discuss the 10 best frameworks for Android app development in 2022:
Launched in 2009, Corona SDK is a free SDK framework for Android app development with a very simple syntax. It is considered to be one of the most efficient 2D mobile app development frameworks for both Android and iOS today. Corona SDK is particularly popular when it comes to the development of gaming apps for mobile phones. Some of the most popular games created with Corona SDK are Angry Birds, Hopiko, and Warcraft. This framework allows 10 times faster app development from a single source code. It uses Lua, a very simple, robust, and lightweight programming language at its backend.
- FlutterThis open and free-to-use android app development framework brought to you by Google can create native apps for both Android and iOS platforms. It is a phenomenal SDK framework for cross-platform app development which has a very novel way of creating mobile applications along with an unparalleled smartphone UI framework that allows developers to create attractive mobile applications in no time. It is a very concise framework with debugging tools, a rendering engine, and features to integrate third-party external APIs. It is used by leaders such as Google and Abbey Road Studios.
- TheAppsBuilderTheAppsBuilder is a new and unique android app development framework that runs on HTML and allows for a no-code UI design. Therefore, you need not know how to code in programming languages to create an android application with this framework. This is particularly suited for creating information-rich android applications. The drag and drop feature of the framework makes it very easy to assemble the diverse elements of the app throughout the mobile app development cycle. Moreover, TheAppsBuilder comes with built-in blocks that offer multiple functionalities that are backed by an easy-to-use graphical user interface.
- XamarinThis relatively older open source cross-platform framework is owned by Microsoft and is used by developers to create android applications with the .NET framework. Its merger with Visual Studio IDE has attracted various big players to Xamarin. It uses the programming language C# which allows the creation of applications with less or light-weighted coding. In Xamarin, the connectivity between the core system code and the standard code is controlled by an intermediate layer of the framework.
- SwifticThis DIY android app development platform allows anybody with almost zero knowledge of coding to create a mobile application. Not only does it allow users to access resources from the internet instead of starting from the very scratch, but it also has a very smooth user interface with straightforward navigation and guided interactions. Swiftic also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee in case the user is not satisfied with the product and allows several advanced third-party integrations.
How to Select an Android App Development Framework for Business
You can follow the few ideas mentioned below to choose the one that best fits your company’s needs:
- Fix your overall budget since these android app development frameworks may be free, but the process of development can be quite expensive.
- Focus on choosing the right team for the job since not every developer is well equipped to deal with all these platforms.
- Consider outsourcing the mobile or android app development process to a team of technological experts at an offshore firm.
- Perform adequate market research and develop insights to back the business goals and align them to the functions of the app.
- Create a roadmap that includes both short-term and long-term goals for the business and also create metrics for the app to meet as milestones.
- Review your business competitors and the leaders in the space of android app development to understand your end-to-end requirements.
However, there is no one right way to select an android app development framework for your business. Besides, you may require a combination of more than one type of such framework and a versatile team to mitigate all your issues with the android app development process.
While the interconnectedness and competition continue to grow among modern-day businesses, developers struggle to meet the demands of the market and align the vision of the business at the same time. This requires years of experience, industry exposure, and a versatile team of experts that understand the domains of the industry and the android app development process both. Frameworks such as React Native, Ionic, Flutter, Corona SDK, and PhoneGap, to name a few, are a few of the essential platforms popular among the developer community in the android app development industry. Moreover, there are many other platforms that facilitate the development of android apps beyond the ones mentioned above. To know more about such iOs or android app development frameworks, connect with Focaloid Technologies today!