People generally tend to get ideas every now and then. But it never means that all the ideas one gets can be converted into a million dollar business. One needs to be selective and hard-working to convert the idea into a winning app business.
Steve Jobs has explained the concept in a very well manner. He says ‘’ thinking that a really great idea is 90 percent of the work. The problem with that is that there is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship in between a great idea and a great product and as you evolve the great idea, it changes and grows. It never comes out as it starts.’’
There are many key points that must be kept in mind while you convert your idea into an enterprise application. A few of them have been listed below to help you out.
- Stay focused :- there is no limit on thinking, however it does not mean that you need to run about each application idea you get. This will lead to nowhere. And none of your ideas will see the day light. If you wish your idea to turn out into a great enterprise application, it is essential that you stay focus on it and foresee several factors. Swimming through a lot of ideas is a bad option. For the higher rate of success the focus should be on the idea that one is most passionate about.
- Data validation :- validation of the data with the real time customers will help a great deal in making the mobile application, a successful one. Writing a business plan with extensive research and expectations of actual customers is a sure shot way to build the ideal platform you’re your business application. The main focus should be to build an application that addresses the core issues and value of the app solving people’s general problems.
- Execution :- After finalising the idea and performing an extensive research, the next step is to execute the idea. No application can be called a million dollar business until it is launched and used by the people. Ideas that are converted into the application evolve over time with customer feedback and updates according to the customer needs. Instead of spending a great deal of time and money in building a perfect business application, the main focus should be to build something that turns the heads of people and is easy for them to use.
- Finding the correct market :- the main area of concern should be to materialise an idea that has large scope and a huge market. Bigger the market more will be exposure of the application. Focus on a few hundreds first with expanding the app to a next few thousands. Concentrate on building an app that addresses the issue of a majority of the people to help find it a big market.
- ‘must have’ app :- when you build an application, make sure that the audience you target are satisfied with it and the app becomes a must have for then rather than just being an option or a luxury.
So be focused and clear about what idea must be converted to a winning app business.